Thursday, January 5, 2012

Golla mobile pouch for my Lumia 800


Heya! I just bought a new Golla mobile pouch for my Nokia Lumia 800. The pouch I've been using so far is also from Golla, which I originally got for my iPhone 3G. The old pouch is still in perfect shape, but I'll spare it for the iPhone and also for leisure use of Lumia 800, such as taking it for running trips etc. (Sports Tracker seems to have more accurate GPS with Lumia than with that old iPhone, btw).

Anyway, did you know Golla actually originates from my small hometown of Rauma, Finland? =) There is a town part called Kolla  (check it out on Google Maps), where the now international company was founded. In the very distinct dialect of Rauma region, words starting with K tend to change to more exotic G. Thus I guess they came up with the name of the company.

Golla products really are good in quality and they're very stylish, imho. You should get one to protect your gadgets as well!

1 comment: